We want to keep Who Said She Said a positive and empowering environment. For this reason, we have some guidelines you need to follow if you want to submit your writing to the blog:
- All words MUST be your own
- Any images must also be your own; if you wish to include any images, please upload them to either Imgur.com or another image hosting service and include the URL in your submission. If you don’t include any images, we will include suitable royalty-free images or graphics for you.
- Any posts displaying offensive or hateful opinions or comments will not be published.
- Please include no attachments in your submission email. For security reasons, emails including attachments will not be opened and will be deleted.
- We have the right to deny any submission for any reason (though we’ll be sure to provide a reason if we do!)
- If you’re submission is approved, we’ll edit it but ONLY for grammar and spelling issues – we won’t change your words or what you’re saying. We may change the post title, just to in-keep with house style and for SEO reasons. Other than this, we won’t change anything about your post, and we’ll always send you a draft version for review before we publish. We won’t publish anything final without your permission!
- Feel free to include a couple of sentences linking back to your personal blog at the end of your post.